Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Topping It Off

Yesterday during my break, I found this at Ross's in Downtown...


(It's a 16x20 SuperBoard in Midnight Granite)

This would be perfect as a table top for my Rig-a-ma-jig, because of its large size, I had to modify my "Rig" again.

Here's a before photo...



And after...


(It's nearly finished...the middle section is just temporary until I get another longer pipe. This setup will do for now.)

Here's what it looks like with the top on...



I also modified the hangbar...



Here's a great idea...



Anyway, I think I'm done with this. Who knows, it'll get modified again in the future.

UPDATE!
Oh wait! I got a better idea...I took off the metal hanger from the hangbar (see fifth photo above) and placed it on the side of my "Rig"...



Close-up shot...



Until next time...

No comments: