Saturday, March 29, 2008

Scor-Pal And Other Stash

Went craft shopping early this morning because there's another parade (second one this week) in Waikiki before they shut down Kalakaua Avenue (main strip into Waikiki) again this afternoon. It's going to be a traffic mess getting into Waikiki.

Anyway, I finally got the Scor-Pal...



I also bought more papers and cardstocks, G Studio (Hampton Art) rubber stamps and DMD clear stamps, Stickles and an Inkssentials Opaque Pen in White. I purchased these items at J's Knickacks and Craft Supply.



Yesterday, I also bought some stuff at Marukai 99 Superstore. Alot of the items in store range from $ .99 to 1.99. I miss the days when they first opened as a 99-cent store and most of the stuff are made in Japan, now all the products are made in China and Korea.



I got this Speedball Brayer at Fisher Hawaii on Thursday...



I'm debating if I should go check out the Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalaniana'ole Celebrattion Parade, it's just a block from my place...hmmm.


Until next time...

No comments: